Dwayne's ask me somethings Thread?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm partial to the Psalms.
When or how were you saved?
Ooooooh great question!

When I Wwas 7 I talked with my pastor who told me about God's gift Jesus. I accepted Christ that day. Shortly after that I was also called to preach.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Knowing a trade doesn't guarantee a job in that field. Have you considered going back to school for any particular field of study?
What would be your dream job?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Knowing a trade doesn't guarantee a job in that field. Have you considered going back to school for any particular field of study?
What would be your dream job?
My dream job would be something where I could really make a difference in people's lives. To be able to touch them and help them in almost a magical way.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
My dream job would be something where I could really make a difference in people's lives. To be able to touch them and help them in almost a magical way.
Not that it's the most rewarding financially, but have you ever considered caregiving?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What did you do for Easter today?
I went to church this morning and sung "It is Well With My Soul" went home watched a movie on Netflix, and now I'm at my moms waiting for my brother from out of town to arrive. So it's been a good day!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I went to church this morning and sung "It is Well With My Soul" went home watched a movie on Netflix, and now I'm at my moms waiting for my brother from out of town to arrive. So it's been a good day!
Fun! My family and I have Netflix as well and the parents actually watched a documentary on 60s music this morning on Netflix.