1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

E-mail from Tim Wynne-Jones

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Princeton, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

I recently sent an e-mail to Tim Wynne-Jones (one of the lyricists on Fraggle Rock) and asked him what his favorite song of his written for the show was. I told him that my favorite was "Take It Away" from Doomsday Soup. Here's his reply:

"So fun! Thanks, Brian. That was the very first song I wrote for FR, and it was so exciting to have Jim direct that show and to see him sitting there, making this great little drama build up around my lyrics (Well, and the whole plot of the story, of course!)

Probably, my fave of mine was "Friends, 'Til the End."

Cheers,
    Tim "

2. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

3. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Oh hey Princeton! I love "Friends Til' The End." :smirk::coy: I thought it was a wonderful performance by Jerry & Steve. Fraggle Rock was always my favorite Henson production of all time.

Why did you just bump? I better stop right now before I wemble. :coy: