Earl Kress Weblog

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Thanks for the plug, Minor Muppetz (honest, folks... he did this on his own!). I'm sure I'll be talking about Muppets on there at some point.

:stick_out_tongue:

Grover

Reaction score
Once Was Ernie, you're Web Blog is mentioned at Golden Age Cartoons. I really enjoyed your interview with Arnold Stang on "The Top Cat Complete Series" DVD set. I liked your notice this DVD Set will explode in five minutes note. :crazy:

I Hope there will be another volume of "The Huckleberry Hound Show Volume. 2" I really enjoyed "The Daws Butler Tribute" BTW, Did you ask Stan Freberg for the tribute? Hope "Quick Draw Mc Graw" Won''t Be Far Away?

" DOON'T YOU FORGET IT"

Grover

Reaction score
I am under the username "Bugs Bunny" at Golden Age Cartoons.BTW, Aren't You Speedy Fast? Speedy has to be my favorite character next to Bugs and Daffy.

ANDLES, ANDLE, ARRIBA!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Grover said:
I am under the username "Bugs Bunny" at Golden Age Cartoons.BTW, Aren't You Speedy Fast? Speedy has to be my favorite character next to Bugs and Daffy.

ANDLES, ANDLE, ARRIBA!
You are correct.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Great blog, Earl! Smig mentioned this one; that's how I found out.

Terrific story about your Looney Tune that no one's ever seen. The animation is beautiful - this sure looks like it would be lots better than that Baby Looney Tunes series that finally did hit the air (it was completely unwatchable)!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Cool stuff, Earl! Did you, by chance, see the MC Thread about Daws Butler?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments, everyone. Writing the blog has taken up some of my free time, so I haven't been around here as much. I just saw the Daws thread tonight, but didn't write anything in it. I posted a piece about Daws and Stan recently. You can search my archives to see it.

:stick_out_tongue: