1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

EB games strikes again!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Link Hogthrob, May 30, 2002.

1. Link Hogthrob

Link Hogthrob New Member

Well, I thought I would let you all know, EB games has again moved back the shipping date for Series 1 action figures....

Not a big move, June 6th now instead of June 4th, only 2 days, but still, a move back nonetheless!

Just an update!

Jim
  2. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

If EB delays it one more time, I'll go completely insane.
  3. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

Last week, when they were not out on the 24th, the manager at the local EB told me the figures had been the subject of a teleconference, that they were definitely getting them, and the shelf date was June 7th.

Anyone think the heightened security is slowing this down? Taking longer to get shipments through customs and then shipped across the country?
  4. Link Hogthrob

Link Hogthrob New Member

good point!

Yes, I guess that might be true. I could see how that might be due to the latest security measures....still, it's a real kick in the teeth!! :)

Jim
  5. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

Muppet Quilter, you got it right on the money, with recent events, it takes a lot longer who packages to get through customs. In retrospect it is better for the our own safety to have things checked.
  6. FER SURE

FER SURE New Member

The regular assortment is shipping on June 6th now!:( The thing I dont understand is why the Piggy exclusive wont ship till the 10th.:rolleyes: Who thinks EB just doesn't have it quite together.
  7. Link Hogthrob

Link Hogthrob New Member

HA!

You have my vote!!
  8. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

News from the EB site is that the date has been moved back to the nineth now. Three days isn't that bad of a delay.
  9. bw0000

bw0000 New Member

It's bad enough! I want these figures!!!!! But it's not EB's or Palisades fault, it's customs that take them so long to get through...but I guess that's for our own good!