EB Games

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Firstly, does anyone have stores near them that still carry the Muppets? I'm just curious, becuase I recently went to my EB Games, and got a Pops, SO FOzzie, and MCC PVC set for FREE!!! They apperantly aren't in the system anymore, so they just had to give them away! Secondly, what happened to the online store? They used to have most of Series 9 for sale, but now it's gone!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I went to my EB Games and they don't have anything. There's none on the website either.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I got hit on in an EB Games once. I try to avoid those stores as much as possible now...

... sorry, off-topic. :embarrassed:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Free Muppets? That's totally awesome! The EB Games' around me never had much Muppet stuff. I think I only got Miss Piggy (the series one and exclusive versions) from an actual EB Games store... I did get A LOT of stuff from their online store however :big_grin:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
the EB game stores (3) near me dont really carry any toys any more. But i think thats where i first spotted Series one. I dont recall seeing any other series other then series 1 & 2

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
None of the EB stores around here carry toys either. They had a big clearance sale about a year or so ago, and I got a couple free Piggy figures.

puppetise

Reaction score
eb games has loads of figures here were im from

Fozzie

Reaction score
Mine doesnt carry toys at all, they just have games.