1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

EB has HEARD you

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by ResidentLilly, Jun 5, 2002.

1. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Hey everybody,
    Electronics Boutique has heard the feedback from the various forums and decided to drop the EB Piggy price to 10.99, after some of the feedback was that 12.99 was too steep. That is why you will see the price change on their site. I thought it was important that we pass along that info, because that shows you how cool EB Games is. They always take stuff into consideration and are doing all they can for you guys. Thought you might like to know.

Thanks,
    Ken
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Ken,

Thanks for the info. That's impressive that the price drop is a direct response of fan feedback.
  3. bw0000

bw0000 New Member

Yeah I cancelled my other order and placed a new one, because they did not change the old price on my order. I think EB is a very cool store!

(-------- LOOK! I made "member"! Woo Hoo!
  4. kane31666

kane31666 New Member

That's a very wise customer service on their part.