1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

EB Moves Piggy and Lab

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by bw0000, Jun 11, 2002.

1. bw0000 New Member

Eb has just moved Piggy Exclusive and the Lab Playset back to the 13th on what we hope will be the final move on Piggy. The lab playset can expect to be moved back several more times because it shipped later.
  2. Kedrick New Member

Actually, they have moved all the figures to the 13th. But my EB got them in today (not sure about the Miss Piggy Exclusive yet though. Said they were still going through the shipment).

Clint
  3. bw0000 New Member

Yeah they moved the others back yesterday. I wonder why they waited on the other two?
  4. MaxGoof New Member

Where in Cleveland?!?

I'm in Cleveland... I want Muppets... :(
  5. Link Hogthrob New Member

Okay, make of this what you want...

ebgames.com has just moved exclusive Piggy's ship date to TODAY!!
    If you just look at the website, it still says tomorrow, but if you click on her title, it says it ships today...don't know what to make of this, but I just wanted to let all of you know!!

CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!

Jim
  6. bw0000 New Member

Yeah I just saw that....

I was coming to report, but you beat me to it!
  7. Gorgon Heap Active Member

EB Games has moved the Lab to July 1st. That was to be expected, and seeing as the playsets have only just left the factory, it's an acceptable switch.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  8. bw0000 New Member

Yeah I saw that, that really did not upset me because Ken has beeen keeping us updated on whats happening with Beaker.
  9. Link Hogthrob New Member

I agree...I don't think this moved shipping date is that bad because:

A. We will already have the series 1 figures in our hot little hands
    and

B. After seeing "mutant" Beaker compard to the new Beaker, I think it will be more than worth the wait!!

Just my opinion...
    Jim
  10. bw0000 New Member

I agree, the MUTANT Beaker would have been bad. I think it was great of Mike and Ken and the whole team to go back and fix the Mutant problem. That shows how much they care about their customers. That makes me, the consumer, feel so much better to know my Muppets will be well taken care of! Thanks Palisades!
  11. Gorgon Heap Active Member

Right on about fixing Mutant Beaker. They put the Pal in Palisades.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

(I just wanted to make that joke.)
  12. ResidentLilly Active Member

Speaking of Mutant Beaker and all that, the REAL Beaker product, and the Lab product, is in a new VR in our Daily Bit today. Check it out if you get a chance.

Ken