1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

EB Says Exclusive Piggy...

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by bw0000, Jun 12, 2002.

1. bw0000 New Member

I called EB about them moving the Piggy exclusive up one day, and they said they have recieved them and they will go out TODAY!!!!!!!!
  2. Kedrick New Member

Out today as in "out in stores", or being mailed out to the stores?

Clint
  3. bw0000 New Member

As in the people who pre-ordered it on thier website, thier Piggy figs will ship today. WOO- HOO!!!!!
  4. gorry New Member

so if i order it today it will ship today?
  5. bw0000 New Member

from what they told me...YES!!!!!
  6. gorry New Member

in that case.....to ebgames.com!!!!!!:D
  7. gorry New Member

thanks alot!my mom just ordered the piggy and preordered daredevil gonzo exclusive for me.expect a review of the piggy from me tommorow.because ebgames usually ships in 24 hours.:)
  8. Link Hogthrob New Member

Yes, they ship within 24 hours, but I think that the fastest they ship is 2 day air....could be wrong though!

I hope you like the EB Piggy!! I'm expecting mine too!! I can't wait.

Jim
  9. gorry New Member

oh,then expect a review whenever i get it.:D
  10. Foreignman New Member

Hehehehe, I'm giggling like a school girl. I got the confirmation letter, and it seems my Exclusive Piggy is coming wee wee wee all the way to my home!!!
  11. Link Hogthrob New Member

hahaha!

Foreignman: Exclusive Piggy is coming wee wee wee all the way to my home!!!

I love it! That's the funniest thing I've heard all day!!!

Jim