1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

eBay Professional Goose Puppet by Terry Angus

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by ButchCat, Jul 8, 2002.

1. ButchCat

ButchCat Active Member

Hi All!!!!

Another eBay puppet is up and this time we pay homage to those fine feathered birds. This time I'm auctioning off a Goose puppet that I made back in 2000. So go have a look and enjoy and if you can bid on him please do. If not don't worry just enjoy. Thanks everyone.

Take care

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1748182080
  2. fluffmuppet

fluffmuppet Member

Ohhh! What a lovely puppet! I want it sooo bad!

Wow, its funny how your cat puppet was a lazy little thing, and your goose cleans the dishes! Hahahaha!

I guess one does more than the other! Wow, I wish I could bid on that!! I want it I want it!!!!

::explodes::
  3. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Great Puppet Mr. Angus!! He looks like one of the birds from "Follow That Bird!"

GREAT JOB!

Your Friend,

Jake

Sir Didymus
  4. Tera

Tera New Member

Way cool!

I want a goose that does housework. Of course, I'd take a 6 ft Ebola virus if it did the dishes! :)
    Its beautiful work as always.

Tera
  5. ButchCat

ButchCat Active Member

Hi all.

Well as you may well know the first bid on the Goose puppet was also the last bid closing at $240.00 US and the winner was Suzmom and conrats to her.

Now I must answer you kind supporters who where nice enough to write me these letters that I seem to always answer too late.

Fluff,

Thanks for your letter. I've been watching cats and geese and I have always found Geese to be clean creatures in fact they freak out it the place is not clean and they really get made at cats because cats are indeed lazy. It took days to get this Goose to stop chasing Butch the cat around the place. Well I guess that's it, oh! I just hope your ok after your explosion.

Thanks Jake.

To be honest I don't know which bird he looks like on "Follow that Bird" but I'm glad you liked him. Thanks.

Hi Tera.

I think everyone would like a Goose to do house work but I'm not sure about the 6ft Ebola. Thanks for your support.

And thank you all for your support. Take care all

Terry Angus