eBay Professional Goose Puppet by Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi All!!!!

Another eBay puppet is up and this time we pay homage to those fine feathered birds. This time I'm auctioning off a Goose puppet that I made back in 2000. So go have a look and enjoy and if you can bid on him please do. If not don't worry just enjoy. Thanks everyone.

Take care

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1748182080

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Ohhh! What a lovely puppet! I want it sooo bad!

Wow, its funny how your cat puppet was a lazy little thing, and your goose cleans the dishes! Hahahaha!

I guess one does more than the other! Wow, I wish I could bid on that!! I want it I want it!!!!

::explodes::

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Great Puppet Mr. Angus!! He looks like one of the birds from "Follow That Bird!"

GREAT JOB!

Your Friend,

Jake

Sir Didymus

Tera

Reaction score
Way cool!

I want a goose that does housework. Of course, I'd take a 6 ft Ebola virus if it did the dishes! :smile:
Its beautiful work as always.

Tera

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

Well as you may well know the first bid on the Goose puppet was also the last bid closing at $240.00 US and the winner was Suzmom and conrats to her.

Now I must answer you kind supporters who where nice enough to write me these letters that I seem to always answer too late.

Fluff,

Thanks for your letter. I've been watching cats and geese and I have always found Geese to be clean creatures in fact they freak out it the place is not clean and they really get made at cats because cats are indeed lazy. It took days to get this Goose to stop chasing Butch the cat around the place. Well I guess that's it, oh! I just hope your ok after your explosion.

Thanks Jake.

To be honest I don't know which bird he looks like on "Follow that Bird" but I'm glad you liked him. Thanks.

Hi Tera.

I think everyone would like a Goose to do house work but I'm not sure about the 6ft Ebola. Thanks for your support.

And thank you all for your support. Take care all

Terry Angus