ebayRARE McDonald's Fraggle Rock counter display 1985

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Incredibly RARE,the counter sign used in the 1985 Happy Meal Fraggle Rock promotion, complete with all 4 Fraggles and their accessory. This is rare as it is, but even more valuable since the parting of Jim Henson. One item you will NOT find anywhere else. The Bottom base is folded slightly on each side, so the price he is asking will reflect that issue. Its at http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-McDonalds-Fraggle-Rock-HM-counter-display-1985_W0QQitemZ230212345511QQihZ013QQcategoryZ13592QQcmdZViewItem. Enjoy.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Incredibly RARE,the counter sign used in the 1985 Happy Meal Fraggle Rock promotion, complete with all 4 Fraggles and their accessory. This is rare as it is, but even more valuable since the parting of Jim Henson. One item you will NOT find anywhere else. The Bottom base is folded slightly on each side, so the price he is asking will reflect that issue. Its at http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-McDonalds-Fraggle-Rock-HM-counter-display-1985_W0QQitemZ230212345511QQihZ013QQcategoryZ13592QQcmdZViewItem. Enjoy.
I would so love to have this but if my parents knew what i was doing with my money (since i still live with them) they would have a fit. But i might still get it if i can talk that guy in lowering the price.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I had so many of those as a kid! I used to pick them up at garage sales. :smile: Very cool display, thanks for sharing!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So uh... How come there's not a greater description of what this item actually consists of?

muppetperson

Reaction score
It appears to be a board like display with the heading Fraggle Rock with Raddishes under the title and then there is an underground image with 4 round type cave windows, sort of like Hollywood squares and blistered over and each character is in the window.The soil is dark blue and the cave interiors are light blue.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Thanks for the help. Are there any FR figures/figurines included? If so, which ones?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Each Mcdonald toy is in each cave window.Top left is Red in her Raddish car.
Top right is Boober and Wembly in their cucumber car, which has tumbled on it's side, so you can only see underneath the vehicle.Bottom left is Mokey in her Eggplant car, also rolled over on it's side(must be hard to upright it again as you cant get to the closed in toys), and bottom right is Gobo in his Carrot car.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Ooooh O.O The five year old in me wants that so bad :big_grin:! The 24 year old in me wonders how much shipping is :confused: