Ebay's Curiosity

Whatever

Reaction score
That turtle thing is a fraud. It's been on Ebay several times already.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Whatever is right. The turtle thing has been on ebay before and I find it to be very disturbing for some reason.

*Looks at Sesame Street CDs and drools* Wow...look at all the pretty Sesame Street music!

Banjo Matt

Reaction score
But what is the **** turtle on for? It is NOT a muppet (right?!), it's three feet tall, and the seller says:
I got this from a set designer who worked on one of the Muppet feature films. I don't remember if it was The Muppet Movie or The Muppets Take Manhattan.
It was in none of 'em, buddy :big_grin: .
1) About as close to owning a real Muppet you will ever get. 2) Is was used as dress for the set. 3) This is a rare, authentic item from Jim Henson's Muppet Factory.
1)It is totally FALSE! Even a Kermit hand puppet by Applause is more a REAL muppet than that THING!
2) I never seen any of those in NO muppet movie, neither if it's 3 feet!
3) What makes you think that a crappy-made sorta turtle could be an original from Jim Henson's Muppet Factory (wich, at my advice, doesn't exist any, it's JH Muppet Workshop). Also: What the hey must you have in your brain! You think that I would belive that your crappy-puppet is an original, if you sell him for 100 bucks?
This is a rare, authentic item from Jim Henson's Muppet Factory
Yes.....This guy really needs money :smile:
Folks don't belive in these........thieves are everywhere! :smirk:

By the way if anybody of you could correct, I would retire all I've said.
Frog Bless,
Matteo