Edgiest Muppet

CousinLuke

Reaction score
After the debate of edgiest Muppet show or project, I decided to it would be fun to decide who is the edgiest muppet. But first, some ground rules. Inorder to make this fair to everyone else, Gortch can not count. Also do not say Howard. If you need to know why, read the edgiest Muppet project thread, starting at my first post.

I think the edgiest Muppet is Pepe or Floyd. Pepe because of the on screen inuendo and Floyd because of the Muppet fest innuendo.

Luke

Reaction score
Even with Howard, it's still Pepe !

Salmoto

Reaction score
It's like I said before, Pepe is the exact opposite of Kermit: He's a sea animal, Kermit is an amphibian.

Kermit is shy around Piggy, Pepe flirts shamelessly with anything in a skirt.

Kermit refused to lend his image to a chain of frog leg retaraunts, Pepe hawked LJS shrimp without a single thought towards integrity.

Kermit is quite comfortable with the fact that he's a frog, Pepe refuses to be labeled a shrimp.

Green is a cool color, orange is a red hot color.

Kermit remains loyal to his friends through the most intense times, Pepe wastes no time stabbing the other Muppets in the back if the oppertunity arises he can make something more of himself.

Not to mention the fact everytime they're in a scene together, Kermit reguards Pepe in the same manner a single teenage male reguards a dirty diaper.

So here's Pepe: a Muppet so edgy he can even make the frog cringe.

McShlee

Reaction score
How about Beaker?
He's always on edge, not knowing what's going to happen to him.

Fireimps87

Reaction score
Janice.....who else makes two comments about being nude in the two movies?

beaker

Reaction score
Beaker, Digit, Pepe, and Scred....oh and Elmo. Just kidding.

CousinLuke

Reaction score
Beaker, Digit, Pepe, and Scred....oh and Elmo
Forgot about Elmo, sorry. Also, I wonder if beaker really is te most obsceane muppet out there, only you can not understand him... hmmm.

McShlee

Reaction score
He says it "all" with his facial expersion, and continous vibrations.
He may drink too much coffee