Edgiest Muppet

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
ok if someone is calling elmo the edgiest muppet....i might wanna hurt ya

elmo would be considered the most annoying muppet...but thats a topic for another day....

ryan

StarlitAngel

Reaction score
I wasn't thinking of edgy as in "nervous or irritable," but rather the alternative definition of "daring, provocative, or trendsetting." In other words, I think that she's the "hippest" muppet.

:smile:

CousinLuke

Reaction score
I wasn't thinking of edgy as in "nervous or irritable," but rather the alternative definition of "daring, provocative, or trendsetting." In other words, I think that she's the "hippest" muppet.
That is what I ment by "edgy" too.

beaker

Reaction score
Well, I just saw Pepe cohosting the Other Half with lots of inuendo aplenty^_^ So yeah, he defininately would be one of the 'edgiest', and will of course be a big part in helping shape the upcoming Fox Muppet Show into edginess(along with hopefully smart writing) when it airs.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i think when janice says stuff that no other muppet would say, then she would get edgy..but most of the time she is hip and laid back which i like.....so is floyd..

ryan

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I think Statler and Waldoef have a bit of an edge in the fact that they sometimes joke about their own death.

Ace_Yu

Reaction score
I'd have to say the Green 3 legged muppet from the "Windmills of Your Mind" performance on the Muppet Show is the edgiest I can think of.

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
Hands down animal hes always after the women and **** ive never heard anybody play the drums so well
:stick_out_tongue: :wink: