1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

EDUMACATE ME (avatars)

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 23, 2002.

1. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Exactly how do you MAKE an avatar? I have tons of kewl pics of Fozzie Bear in my computer, but I dunno how to make them. The ones I have someone else made for me.

Oh, what to do? What to do?! Woe is me!!

Can some good scholarly individual PLEASE tell me what to do? What program to do it in, how to do it all?? Cause, well, I just don't know, and I'm way too computer unsavvy.

Thanks,
    FOZ
  2. Foreignman New Member

Well, what I do, is use Adobe Photoshop (costs $600 but I got it for $5, burned... don't tell Adobe) I take the pic, free transform it then cut it down so it's 64*64 pixels and the right bit rate, and then I have an avatar. Alternativley you could just send any pic you want to me and I'll do it for you :D! Seriously, I'd love to help you in anyway I can.
  3. Fozzie Bear Moderator

You'd do that for ME?!

Are you SURE you want to do that?? LOL!! I have some pictures like the MuppetVision 3D Fountain and I want the Fozzie Head from that as an avatar (it's a picture of the whole fountain tho). Sure you want to fool with it?

I read what you said you do, but I don't have that program and it's WAY over my head on what to do with it.

FOZ
  4. Foreignman New Member

Send the pic on over to RGreene100@aol.com and I'll have the avatar back to you in no time at all, I'm more than happy to do it for you!
  5. Fozzie Bear Moderator

THANKS!!

I sent it to ya.

By the way, if you're online right now and I'M online right now...where's the IM??? I mean, I'm working on other projects and here, too; but, I can still talk to my friends.

F:DZ
  6. Hey Foreignman, can you do a split avatar? Like, maybe one for me that has half Janice and half Mokey? :)

I don't mean a Muppet that's half Janice and half Mokey, but splicin' 2 pics together so both appear in it. ;)

Lemme know if you think it's doable...
  7. Foreignman New Member

It is so doable, if you have the pics send them over to the address above.
  8. Awesome! I highly recommend you! :D

Really!

I do!

:)
  9. Foreignman New Member

Awwwwwww, shucks... You're too kind, it was really nothing. Anyone else need a custom avatar, I'd be more than happy to help you out.