eFX's Pepe Thread

muppetperson

Reaction score
I Can't wait For The Little Guy! I'll buy 2! eFX, Remember Pepe is No Bigger then 9 Inches. If you Guy's keep it At that Original Size It might be $129.78 Atleast. My daughter Avy won't Stop Talking about him. She's gonna Have one in Her castle http://web.me.com/heyandyholmes/iWeb/Site/Avy's Castle_files/DSC03565.jpg And one For me. Who does'int Love the Little Guy! :rolleyes:
Pepe is more than 9 inches.Looking at my size comparison chart, he is actually TALLER than Rizzo, who is 18 inches tall!Should eFX get around to making him, he will at least be the price of Rizzo,possabily even more because he has more wire armature arms.So I would be imagining his price would be more like $429.78:big_grin:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i would get pepe in a heart beat he is my second fave next to Kermit

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Pepe is more than 9 inches.Looking at my size comparison chart, he is actually TALLER than Rizzo, who is 18 inches tall!Should eFX get around to making him, he will at least be the price of Rizzo,possabily even more because he has more wire armature arms.So I would be imagining his price would be more like $429.78:big_grin:
You're spot-on right. The official reference cites the top of Pepe's head (or where his eyes are) comes right to Kermit's collar or Gonzo's neck when viewed from head-to-toe. :shifty:

However, I think Pepe and Rizzo would end up being about the same price point. He has more arms, but less detailed clothing and less materials for his hands and body.

Telly

Reaction score
I'd LOVE love LOVE to have a rizzo

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yeah. To be honest I think I'd be more excited for a Pepe poser than Fozzie... just because I know Fozzie would be outrageously expensive >_>

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Agreed.
That and Pepe is my wife's favourite character, so I could definintely justify spending outrageous amounts on him. :big_grin:

Telly

Reaction score
I would LOVE to have a Fozzie poser!

TML

Reaction score
Did I miss something? When last I heard, EFX hadn't even released new info about Rizzo and now we're talking about a PePe poser?