Electric Mayhem in NY/Long Island area?

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Hey, maybe someone here can help me out.

I've been trying and trying and trying and trying to find an Electric Mayhem playset in my area (Long Island, NY) without resorting to ordering one online. I have a merchandise card for TRU and I've heard a few people say they've already found the new playsets there. HOWEVER, I've been checking all the TRUs in my area almost daily for two weeks and, while they have the individually carded series 2 figures, they dont have the playset. I've tried EB Games but they said that they're not getting the figures in-store anymore. Sam Goody also didnt have anything. Even Amok Time toys, a specialty shop nearby who always gets things before retail, says they wont get the playsets in until after the new year. What the? I really want this stupid thing, and it seems like, for the time being, I have no options whatsoever in my general area. If I buy this online, I not only lose my chance to use my TRU card, but I end up having to pay shipping. Does anyone here live in my area and can tell me if they're having similar problems? HELP!!

iamanimal

Reaction score
I know you don't want to order on line but it sounds like your best option. Shipping isn't actually too big of a deal. Especially on these figures. Animal and the drum set is very worth it! I ordered mine off of EB games online for less than $30. I don't regret it at all. Good Luck!

Joe

Reaction score
It should be hitting TRU(for the first time) this weekend.