Electric Mayhem on Treasure Island CD

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
SO, I got the Treasure Island soundtrack finally (it totally rocks) and I realized that there are two songs that the Electric Mayem plays in it that aren't on it. One is on the ship, all the rats are hanging out to it and Jim and Long John talk during it. The other is on the island when the pirates have kidnapped Jim.
I was just wondering if anyone knew why they aren't on there?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
More then likely because they where just instrumentals, and had no lyerics. I would love to have that soundtract where did you get it?

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I got it on ebay, every so often people will sell it. I had a friend that was helping me out and so I was able to get it for only $32. It's a hit and miss thing really. Save a search for it on ebay and they'll tell you whenever one shows up.

That might be the case, that it's just instrumental. But half the songs on it are instrumental. It was just interesting. They're really pretty songs too.

What's cool about the cds is that some of the songs have more words to them than the movie. Always fun.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Most instrumentals are included on the soundtrack. It is kind of odd that those aren't.