1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Electric Mayhem Personality quiz

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Sgt Floyd, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

2. MeepBorkMeep New Member

I think it's just his sunglasses that were blinking eyes, but I'm not sure. I'm Zoot, by the way, which I don't see /at/ all, but that was a pretty awesome quiz. Good job. :)
  3. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

4. MrsPepper Active Member

I got Floyd. Excellent! His eyes were supposed to be this psychedelic glasses. They originally couldn't blink, and had a film over them which, when it caught the light properly, reflected in a spiral. Very funky. Then he got the ability to blink in the second season.
    For your quiz result, you could say something like: Floyd's ability to blink only came about during the second season of the muppet show. Prior to that, his stationary eyes were designed to look like sunglasses, which had a spiral in the 'lens' (a clear film) which could be seen when reflecting light.
  5. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I'm Floyd too! Psycahdelic man!
  6. Erine81981 Active Member

ROCK! ROCK! ROCK! EAT DRUMS! Ha ha ha ha ha ha.......:halo: I love this guy so much I would love to be him. Hope that I get a Animal Puppet Posers soon.
  7. BEAR Active Member

I got Zoot!:cool:
  8. pepestarr New Member

I am Zoot
  9. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Yeah, that spiral effect was so cool in the sex and violence pilot! :sing:

oh, thanks for the help :)

I'll also see if I can do anything about the :cool: result
  10. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I'm Janice!:flirt:
  11. FlipperFace New Member

:halo: ANIMAL:halo: ANIMAL:halo: ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. janicegroupie New Member

I'm Janice which I am totally all about! Fer sure!:flirt:
  13. AbbessBryony New Member

14. Daylight New Member

I'm Animal, which doesn't make much sense to me, but might have something to do with me hating not being able to smash things.
  15. anytimepally Active Member

I said to myself before I took the quiz that I was probably going to be Zoot.. our personalities are closest

You are Zoot! :cool:
    You are destined to be a jazz musician. Your the sax player in the Electric Mayhem.

Random Fact: Although Janice is Floyd's girlfriend, in the earlier "At the Dance" skits, you can see Zoot dancing with Janice.

24 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 62 times.
    39% of people had this result.
  16. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I love smashing hotwheel cars with a hammer (I know, I have issues):halo: smashing stuff is fun! And explosions! :crazy:

the odd thing is, I've taken several different electric mayhem quizes and got

Zoot-2x
    Floyd-1x
    Animal-1x

I am definatly not like any of those 3, or any of the electric mayhem members. Well, maybe animal cause smashing things is fun
  17. daughterdeadly New Member

I got Janice!

And it's true...when I wake up in the morning this darn'd hair of mine IS always tangled... And believe me, I'm not saying this because I really care about my hair...
  18. heralde Well-Known Member

I got Zoot...looks like I skipped a groove again. :cool:
  19. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

zoot seems to be the popular result...:cool:
  20. Emosewa New Member

Haha I got Teeth. ^_^ I'm so cool