Electric Mayhem Question

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I just finished watching Julie Andrews' Special "My Favorite Things", on which, Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem performed. I am at a loss as to the year of this special, and I was wondering if I could help myself figure it out by finding out when the EM were built/assembled.

So, were the Electric Mayhem made specifically for Sex and Violence? Had they been put together prior to that filming?

-Matt

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I do believe they were made for Sex and Violence, but the Julie Andrews episode, I think, came for either the second or third season.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
...the Julie Andrews episode, I think, came for either the second or third season.
Well, though I don't know what you're talking about there, your answer does help somewhat. Thanks.

-Matt

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The episode of the Muppet Show where Julie Andrews guested.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh.

Well the special of which I speak doesn't have anything to do with TMS, though a it was interesting to see Kermit and Julie sing "When You Were a Tadpole," which they later did on TMS.

-Matt

anathema

Reaction score
The Henson Timeline on this site lists a "Julie Andrews Special" for 1975 - is this the one you're thinking of?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
"The Julie Andrews Special," "My Favorite Things"

I believe it should be: The Julie Andrews Special "My Favorite Things", and yes, that is the special of which I speak, so THANKS SO MUCH Alex!! Not only are you the great DVD man, but you have also supplied me with a date that I was stumped on. THANKS! :big_grin:

-Matt