Elmo Arrested in Los Angeles!

BEAR

Reaction score
I think its pretty silly. But I'm not shocked. People say Las Vegas has some wackos, they haven't seen Hollywood. Since when did Hollywood turn into psychoville.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There's a photo floating around somewhere of Muley holding Elmo's head. It's not on the 'net, but it's one of those cheap costume shop rentals. Someone saw it and told me about it, but I don't remember doing something like that!

Anyhow, with costume rentals you can just about do anything crazy. With the availability of professional costumes on the internet for purchase, same situation.

Xela

Reaction score
I actually saw that on television yesterday...I forget what channel, but oh man, I was cracking up. :big_grin:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Jeez, I was only foolin round with the asterisk thing! You know how Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes has that gray thought balloon and there are knives and lightning in it? I wasnt actually cursing...

Rosewood

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
YES!!! This is awsome! Hopefully they'll give him like 3 years in prison, then he can't be on Sesame Street anymore and all our old classic favorites like Dr. Nobel Price, Biff, Roosevelt Franklin, and Harvey Kneeslapper will return!!!

Oh wait............

It was just a man in an Elmo Costume?

Oh well a little wishful thinking never hurt anybody.
Man, that was my wish when I blew out my last cake full of candles! (close, oh, so close!) :frown: