1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Elmo does Michael Jackson's "Thriller"

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by SSLFan, Oct 19, 2010.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

2. Gerbert

Gerbert Member

I couldn't Hear a Thing.. Darn Audience act Like they've never seen a 6 Foot Monster dance..
    AquaGGR likes this.
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Actually, I'm surprised they didn't change MORE lyrics. Especially the "Fighting for your life" bit. After all, they totally redid Monster Mash.

Man, I WISH this was on an album. I really love this version and all, but the fact that they're saying goodbyes kinda detracts from it...

Though I'm still trying to get over the Japanese Universal Studios Sesame Halloween pageant using one of the themes from One Piece...
  4. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

ROTFLOL is an understatement. It doesn't get much cooler than Muppets singing eighties music. :) (BTW, Did anyone see the "Everything She Does is Magic" video in the related videos?)
  5. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Since Halloween's near, here's the performance in better quality: .
  6. Muppetgirl1

Muppetgirl1 Member

That was AWESOME!!! I never knew that Elmo could do the Thriller that was so cool;):):excited::D:cool::super::laugh:
  7. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

This is hilarious. Still, I think the last thing Elmo needs right now is a Michael Jackson association...
  8. Muppetgirl1

Muppetgirl1 Member

TRUE THAT :);)