1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Elmo replica sale

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Scvsnare9, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Scvsnare9

Scvsnare9 New Member

Selling for 200 or best offer.

For sale is a handmade Elmo replica puppet. He is completely made from hand. This puppet is a right hand fitted puppet. Heavy duty stitched, stands at 30 inches tall and the arm span is 31 inches. Fixed rods, but can be removed with a little force. Removable legs. Can be operated ventriloquist style behind the neck or through the bottom. Built with Quality fur conditioned and matted fur, and comfortable foam.Not a PERFECT replica, there are some flaws but it is a really solid one.Let me know if you have questions.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. iq1512

iq1512 New Member

Would you be able to send worldwide? Can you send over more detailed pictures of the face?

3. Scvsnare9

Scvsnare9 New Member

I would if you would handle shipping costs.

4. Scvsnare9

Scvsnare9 New Member

Let me know what specific details you would like me to photograph and I can send them to you.

5. Alistair

Alistair New Member

Is this still for sale?

6. Scvsnare9

Scvsnare9 New Member

If anyone in one of these please let me know. Will start production in early june. New models will be 450. Inquire at scvsnare9@gmail.com