Elmo's World has credits?

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Here's the proof:
Yes, Elmo's World has credits. I guess they were only used in foreign airings where Elmo's World was aired as a separate show. Or maybe they are on the original US masters. Guess we won't know unless the masters are ever sold. Note: This is not the original credits video. The credits were attached at the end, as well as the music during the credits.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if that might be the credits for one of the Elmo's World video releases. I haven't seen many of them ("The People in Your Neighborhood" is the only one I've seen), but I know that those have end credits.

EDIT: I just checked Muppet Wiki, and at least in America, the only video release of the Music episode has it in the middle, not the end, so I guess it's not a video release. Also, while it's in the first Elmo's World video, the first video release is from 2000, while the end credits give it a 1999 copyright (though some video releases do have earlier copyrights than when they were released; Sesame Street Home Video Visits the Firehouse and Hospital were both released in 1991 but the copyright on both is 1990, and the end credits for the first four Muppet Show compilations have 1984 copyright credits while the packaging for all the videos says 1985.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Nice find Rugratskid! Had no idea that existed. My best guess is that the credits you found are exclusive for international syndication.

Only other credits I remember are from one of the early Elmo's World VHS releases, with the credits superimposed onto a montage of clips from the episodes on the tape, while an instrumental version of the 90s "calypso" Sesame Street theme plays in the background.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Only other credits I remember are from one of the early Elmo's World VHS releases, with the credits superimposed onto a montage of clips from the episodes on the tape, while an instrumental version of the 90s "calypso" Sesame Street theme plays in the background.
I remember those too. They used the 90's Sesame Street theme on the first few releases I believe. I have Singing, Drawing and More on DVD and it features that song.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
EDIT: I just checked Muppet Wiki, and at least in America, the only video release of the Music episode has it in the middle, not the end, so I guess it's not a video release. Also, while it's in the first Elmo's World video, the first video release is from 2000, while the end credits give it a 1999 copyright.
The credits were from a Foreign Dub. I know what Credits you are talking about. The Dancing, Music and Books Credits? I posted the whole program earlier today in 4 parts. Am I gonna get banned for that? Oh well, here's the final part including the credits!
Just go the end of the video.