Embarrassing moments!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Well, I just had one this evenin' to make this another thread over here at the new board, lol...

I was in church, and tonight we had Communion. We get the bread, fine. We get the drink, I drink---and I usually slither my tongue in when I'm done and slurp up every last drop before I put my cup in the li'l hole thingy in the pew, but this time I decided it'd be quicker and more subtle if I did that while the cup was still in my mouth.

So I drink it down, then snake my tongue in, and it acts like a vacuum on me---my tongue is SUCKED into the cup, and STUCK there. I pull and pull---nothin'. I realized this is soooo not spiritual, and try to cover my mouth with one hand as I YANK on my cupped tongue with the other. Still nothin'.

I keep tryin' and tryin', grape juice is dribblin' all down my chin and makes this huge blobby stain on my
WHITE "Thundercats" t-shirt, and I feel like I'm an unbilled entertainment spectacle.

FINALLY I manage to POP the cup offa my tongue, and nonchalantly put it away---with grape juice all on my chin and white shirt like some hyper 8-year-old with Koolaid.

Luckily no one was on my immediate either side, so it coulda been worse---still, there was a family behind me to my left, and I'm sure they had to see what was goin' on!

*sigh*

Such is me . . .

EmmyMik

Reaction score
LOL!

Byron, if I had any power here at MC, I'd make you the official Embarrassing Moments editor (MC is becoming the "teen girl"-like magazine/website for Muppet fans).

Now all we need is a make-up consultant...

:big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
YAY! I get to be EME! Hey, wait, that's like "Emmy!" LOL! :big_grin: Guess I was meant to be Vice-Emmy after all! :big_grin:

EME!!

LOL!

(And I always did love readin' those in my sister's magazines...)

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I guess it was your density-- I mean destiny to be Vice-Emmy...

:big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I'm glad too.

It's good to know that there's a Vice-me out there. I don't have to worry about who would be the Emmy if I would no longer be me...

:smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Lol, glad I can take that worry off your mind. :smile:

Uh-oh...

Are we gonna have to start gettin' into Vice-Vice-Emmys and Vice-Vice-Jackies?

Well, not Jackie, anyway---her boycott starts TOMORROW if she doesn't meet the deadline! :mad:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there is a Vice-Vice-Emmy.

Maybe there's something like Secretary of State of Emmy or something like that.

And I really don't want to see another Jackie Boycott.

Drag city...

:smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I hate to see that happen...

On Geek Day too (I don't know, maybe it's fitting)...