EMERGENCY! I NEED MUP VISION 3D MUSIC please!

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
If it's not too much trouble, I need the full "Movin' Right Along" song from Muppet Vision 3D--the kind they play in the background when you are outside the building. The whole soundtrack would be fine too, but I only really need the full song. And I NEED IT BY TOMORROW. I know I can always count on you guys, and sorry if this is too demanding. If any of you have free time, could you look for a link to a free, downloadable version for me? Thanks! That would mean a lot to me! :smile:

the link to the type of music I mean: here

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wow what in the world do you need that for on such a shot notice.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i know it sounds bad but i never knew they played it outside muppet vision but i checked cound not find it sorry:embarrassed:

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Thanks so much all you guys!

Sorry about the urgency. I just really wanted it for a slideshow of photos that I'm doing. Thought it would make nice background music, without all the Muppet voices backing it up.

You would definitely like it, rowlfy. thanks so much for searching!

chudman1000

Reaction score
I have the song. If you want to send me your email I can send it to you.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
I have the song. If you want to send me your email I can send it to you.
really? thanks a whole bunch! I don't generally give away my email address; i'm really sorry (though I can be sure you're not a serial killer). Could you send me a link here on my private messages showing the website where it came from? Thank you SO much!