1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

EMERGENCY SALE! Selling my entire Palisades collection (and other great Henson stuff)

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by dwmckim, Jul 23, 2010.

1. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Bump Due To Facing Eviction!

Still available:

- Kermit (camera accessory is broken in half due to fall of shelf)
    - Miss Piggy
    - Dr. Teeth
    - Dr. Bunsen Honeydew (glasses are broken off - they stay in place for me fine displayed on my shelf but you may wish to fix with glue)
    - Muppet Labs Playset with Beaker
    - Koozebane Kermit
    - Stuntman Gonzo
    - Floyd Pepper
    - Crazy Harry
    - Electric Mayhem Playset with Animal
    - Rowlf
    - Scooter
    - Lew Zealand
    - Zoot
    - Swedish Kitchen Playset with the Swedish Chef
    - Sam Arrow (bottom half broke off due to fall off shelf, snaps back together and stays in place for shelf display but you may wish to glue together)
    - Rizzo
    - Link Hogthrob
    - Julius Strangepork
    - Gonzo
    - Pepe
    - Newsman
    - Clifford
    - Patrol Bear Fozzie
    - Statler
    - Waldorf
    - Swinetrek Playset with First Mate Piggy
    - Captain Smollett
    - Frog Scout Robin
    - Johnny Fiama
    - Beauregard
    - Usher Scooter
    - Sam the Eagle
    - Phil Van Neuter
    - Marvin Suggs

Pvc sets:
    - Sam the Eagle with book / Mahna Mahna /Thog with flower

- Kermit as Bob Cratchit with Robin the Frog as Tiny Tim / Statler as Jacob Marley / Two ice skating Penguins

- Fozzie Bear as Fozziwig / Waldorf as Robert Marley / Ghost of Christmas Present

Also:
    Jack in the Box kids meal figures: Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Pepe, Chef

Hallmark ornament: Kermit on a log playing banjo with banner saying "50th anniversary" with button that plays Rainbow Connection when pressed. Can be used as either a stand alone shelf display item or has a small hook to hang as Christmas tree ornament

As a reminder, email (dw_m@webtv.net) or PM me if interested in something with a bid. As long as it's not too low and no one makes a higher offer within 24 hours, it's yours. Also check my other thread in Buy/Sell/Trade forum for other non-action figure items.
  2. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Unemployment benefits running out soon - large amount of bills fast approaching (including a tire that's due to blow any day now) - things very tight and scary - please help!

Still available:

- Kermit (camera accessory is broken in half due to fall of shelf)
    - Miss Piggy
    - Dr. Teeth
    - Dr. Bunsen Honeydew (glasses are broken off - they stay in place for me fine displayed on my shelf but you may wish to fix with glue)
    - Muppet Labs Playset with Beaker
    - Koozebane Kermit
    - Stuntman Gonzo
    - Floyd Pepper
    - Crazy Harry
    - Electric Mayhem Playset with Animal
    - Rowlf
    - Scooter
    - Swedish Kitchen Playset with the Swedish Chef
    - Sam Arrow (bottom half broke off due to fall off shelf, snaps back together and stays in place for shelf display but you may wish to glue together)
    - Rizzo
    - Link Hogthrob
    - Julius Strangepork
    - Gonzo
    - Pepe
    - Newsman
    - Clifford
    - Patrol Bear Fozzie
    - Statler
    - Waldorf
    - Swinetrek Playset with First Mate Piggy
    - Captain Smollett
    - Frog Scout Robin
    - Johnny Fiama
    - Beauregard
    - Usher Scooter
    - Sam the Eagle
    - Phil Van Neuter
    - Marvin Suggs

Pvc sets:
    - Sam the Eagle with book / Mahna Mahna /Thog with flower

- Kermit as Bob Cratchit with Robin the Frog as Tiny Tim / Statler as Jacob Marley / Two ice skating Penguins

- Fozzie Bear as Fozziwig / Waldorf as Robert Marley / Ghost of Christmas Present

Also:
    Jack in the Box kids meal figures: Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Pepe, Chef

Hallmark ornament: Kermit on a log playing banjo with banner saying "50th anniversary" with button that plays Rainbow Connection when pressed. Can be used as either a stand alone shelf display item or has a small hook to hang as Christmas tree ornament

As a reminder, email (dw_m@webtv.net) or PM me if interested in something with a bid. As long as it's not too low and no one makes a higher offer within 24 hours, it's yours. Also check my other thread in Buy/Sell/Trade forum for other non-action figure items.
  3. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I know this thread is kind of old, but I sent you an email regarding Rowlf.