emmit otter vs. christmas toy

minor muppetz

Reaction score
which special do you like better, Emmit otters jug-Band Christmas or The Christmas Toy?

i like emmit otter better.

peachesncream

Reaction score
i'd have to go with emmet also. when i was little i remeber it coming on hbo every christmas and i couldn't wait. we also got hbo and lost the disney channel just because of the fraggles.(back then you had to pay for the disney channel) i remember my dad used to play it in stereo for me. :big_grin:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Christmas toy was a childhood fav but i have watched Emmitt Otter latley and it was well done but i still lean towards The Christmas Toy

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I don't really like either special, but if I had to choose, I'd go with The Christmas Toy.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I can't choose. I love them both. I remember watching EOJBC on HBO and CT on Nick back in the old day. I couldn't vs. any of them.

anytimepally

Reaction score
The Christmas Toy certainly has a very special place because I have an old taped-from-TV VHS copy that we get together and watch every year. It's almost worn out these days.

I like Emmet Otter, too, but there's just something about The Christmas Toy. :smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i burned both shows on to DVD i have a Christmas Toy, Eve on SS and Emmitt Otter on Dvd Burned willing to trade with someone