English danishes - danglish???

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, no, no, no, and yes.

*writes part of a short story and folds it*

And we have now given Tabi the nickneame "Trashheap" or "All knowing trashheap" because she is the one who knows everything we should be doing and where we should be heading at what time. Pure genious.

Vibs

Reaction score
hear hear, a genious indeed. When are we leaving - Tabi?

(feel free to post comments everyone. =))

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, when? Oh! Now! Wait...what? Ten minutes ago!!! *rushes out the door*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I just have to say that I am insanely jealous of you all and that I want the full details of the trip whenever you all can give them...

Oh and yes, I am insanely jealous. Did I already say that?

christyb

Reaction score
Beeeauuuuu where's my picture?? :smile: Ryan, I'm feeling left out. How about we go off and have our own little party on MSN? Or me and you can just go and trash Mopfam b/c everyone knows how protective Beau is of it :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
christyb said:
Beeeauuuuu where's my picture?? :smile: Ryan, I'm feeling left out. How about we go off and have our own little party on MSN? Or me and you can just go and trash Mopfam b/c everyone knows how protective Beau is of it :wink:
I'd love to Christy, but I'm gonna be gone all day and tomorrow...Bummer huh? But I'll be back on Sunday or Monday and we can pary it up! :crazy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Can I come along with you and Jack Sis?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Aww, that sounds like so much fun! Like Ryan I am also extremely jealous! Anyway, I hope you guys have a blast and I can't wait to read more about it!

christyb

Reaction score
Sure in fact we can even muffin their thread. :smile: The more the merrier. Oh I forgot that you were going to be gone. Hmmm...well I guess we'll just keep the party going until Beau and everyone get back to normal. Then we'll all just be silent. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
christyb said:
Sure in fact we can even muffin their thread. :smile: The more the merrier. Oh I forgot that you were going to be gone. Hmmm...well I guess we'll just keep the party going until Beau and everyone get back to normal. Then we'll all just be silent. :smile:
I'll join your party Christy! We can pretend we're in the same room...or something...or, here have a muffin.