Epic Fails

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, here's another personal epic fail for me: when I was younger, I thought the term "bisexual" refered to someone who was somehow born with both male and female... parts...

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Well, I mean I wouldn't hink of little things like that being "epic" fails, but let's see...

At one point in Grade 7, I forget why or how it happened, but in conversation, I for some reason ended up saying "fer" instead of "for"... I didn't hear the last of it for a little while.
Something like that just happened to me :stick_out_tongue:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
*giggling*

Shh--shh-shh...I'm in the library, guys...I can't guffaw here...

Epic fail involving food which was not mine: one awful summer when I worked as a server at a fancy hotel. Busy wedding reception, shorthanded, I get loaded with a huge tray of drinks for people at two tables...hurrying out...yep. You guessed it. Someone bumped me. :embarrassed:

I didn't get tipped that night. Not that people at that hotel tended to tip worth a frog anyway...
---------------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, here's one...

One day, I was heading intothe bathroom, and the hallway was kind of dark, so that slightly impaired my judgement: the doors were made from a dark wood, so it looked like the doors were open, I was simply trying to just walk right into the bathroom, only to find that the door was actually closed, I bumped right into the door, and fell backwards onto the floor.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Underdog Movie. Epic Fail.

Yogi at least managed to get Yogi and Boo-Boo right, Smurfs managed to get Gargamel Right (he's the best one on the show anyway), Inspector Gadget managed to at least get the fact he has Gadgets right...

Underdog was epic fail.