Episode 2 Puppet rapist out

ChinoXL

Reaction score
Yeah, a few may not like it due to the nature of it's name and some scence but it's nothing to serious.

Also i've notice there is another puppet series up there which is the 2nd highest rated show on channel 102 - Cakey! The Cake From Outer Space - #1

mrhogg

Reaction score
Though it's not similar in content, I can't help but notice the similarity between the title "Cakey! The Cake from Outer Space" to the excellent web cartoon "Space Tree the Space Tree In Space."

No similarities between the two shows, though.

Iokitek

Reaction score
Atfirst I thought "hmmm? Puppet Rapist?" :confused: And I thought the puppets were realy ugly. But it's starting to grow on me. Atfirst the puppet cop tells his story of the bust, thinking he was a sick ******* for smiling at him. And then you hear the other side of the story wich I thought was a good twist in the storyline.

I wonder what surprises there will be in the next episode :smile:

SurfPark

Reaction score
This is barely PG-13. They don't actually show anything. Since forum members have to be 13 to register, I think its alright for Muppet Central. I find the Puppet Rapist series very funny. There is something about how over-done the voices are that make me crack up. The victim puppet is so funny because she's just so darn happy. The cop puppet is very mellow dramatic. I can't wait to see how the mystery unravels.

video567

Reaction score
i like the 2 episodes so far. I thought it was going to be more adult and i am glad its not, stil wouldnt let my 4 yr old watch it, but i enjoyed them so far