episode 2887

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Not sure if i remember this one exactly but it does seem familiar, thouhg! Fun episode!

StreetScenes

Reaction score
that's adorable! i don't remember this episode in particular, as it was a season or two after i stopped watching, but i do remember Preposterous, the groucher-spaniel, and i don't think i've seen him in any other clips on youtube or the ss video player. thank you so much for sharing the clip with us! and thank you for in particular for posting street scenes...they're my favorite part of the show (if you couldn't guess by my screenname) i love muppet-human interaction. but street scenes rarely get posted online. so thank you for introducing me to another episode :smile:

FatBlueMuppet

Reaction score
Your'e very welcome. Did you also notice another cool thing about this clip is Luis has a dog. A muppet dog. While it isn't uncommon for Human residents of SS, to own Muppet animals. Linda and Barkley, Uncle Wally and Wolfgang (although Uncle Wally left the show just a few years after Wolfgang's debut) This was the first and only time Luis's dog was seen on the show. I wonder if they planned on making him a regular?

StreetScenes

Reaction score
hmm...good question. i don't know. while we're on the topic, of muppet dogs and muppet pets...all the muppet dogs here (and barkley and sprocket) act like animals. now of course not all muppet dogs act like animals, rowlf of course, and renatta scotti from episode 3723 (who looks to be the the same puppet as the terrier here, plus a hat and scarf). but most other muppet animals, besides wolfgang, behave like humans. animal himself, of course, is in a category of his own. but anyway, it seems that most muppet dogs are pets, and most muppet pets are dogs...does that say anything about dogs, or about muppets? just a thought.