Princeton

I just thought of a couple more:
-New Trash Heap In Town
-Cavern Of Lost Dreams
-Red's Blue Dragon
-The Secret Of Convincing John

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
I don't know how good this summary is gonna be but I'll give it a try since "A New Trash Heap In Town" is one of my favorite episodes. Here goes.....
"A New Trash Heap in Town"
Doc has discovered a diet juice that allows him to eat anything he wants as long as he drinks it beforehand. Sprocket is the one getting all the exercise, though, because he has to keep fetching snacks for Doc.
Gobo is in bed with a bandaged leg and Wembley is catering to him. We find out that Gobo has been thumped by a gorg when Wembley says, (in response to Gobo saying that if he ate anymore of Mokey's soup he'd be as fat as a gorg), "You might even be as fat as the one who thumped you." Of course, a few seconds later, here comes Mokey with more soup for Gobo. She can't stay to keep them company, though, because she is going to paint a portrait of the never before seen Hairy Chested Batworm. Since the creature only comes out at night, she must "stay awake for the sake of science." She doesn't like the nightmare the fraggles have been having since Gobo got thumped, anyway.
So she goes to the cave of the Hairy Chested Batworm and sets up her equipment to paint. But, she is getting very sleepy. She lies down and here comes the Hairy Chested Batworm. It flies a circle around Mokey and "Uh oh" crashes into the rock. She awakes and tells the Batworm to smile, which it does.
Meanwhile, the fraggles are having a very scary nightmare of Junior Gorg bashing in Fraggle Rock with a club and crawling through to them. At the end of the dream, they see the Trash Heap telling them that everything is ok and that they will come to the garden again, someday. But, until then they must learn to think for themselves. (She has been knitting up a storm until they decide to come back and "you should see what I'm doing in argyle".)
So, the next morning there is a meeting in the Great Hall about the dream which the World's Oldest Fraggle and Henchy mediate. They mistakenly interpret the Trash Heap's words to mean that they must find a fraggle oracle who has done something no fraggle has ever done before. At this second, Mokey appears with her portrait of the Hairy Chested Batworm and the fraggles think that Mokey is now the new Trash Heap.
Mokey starts solving the fraggles' problems one by one and they think that she is great - all except Gobo who knows that Mokey should not be the new Trash Heap. After Boober says he's going to ask Mokey's advice on a moss stain he can't get out of Gobo's shirt, it's the last straw for Gobo. He hobbles on his crutches to the Great Hall just in time to hear Mokey telling Boober to give up laundry. Gobo tells Mokey that she can't tell Boober to give up laundry because it's "his life" and also tells her that she's having too much fun to care about what the dream really meant. He hobbles back to his room with a few "boos" from the others.
Mokey follows him and asks him why he said such terrible things to her. He tells her that he is her friend and doesn't want her to hurt the fraggles. She soon realizes, with Gobo's help, that her name never even came up in the dream. Gobo tells her that he will help her convince the fraggles that they must think for themselves and they both sing "A Helping Hand" (one of the most beautiful Fraggle songs ever!)
Meanwhile, Red and Wembley are trying to stall the others until their "trash heap" comes back. Mokey and Gobo arrive with a practical joke ready. Mokey tells all that she has ordered Gobo Fraggle to challenge Junior Gorg to a dual. Red, Wembley, and Boober vow that they will go with Gobo until Mokey tells them that they must all be blindfolded. Then, the World's Oldest Fraggle steps in and tells Mokey that she is no kind of trash heap. Mokey tells the fraggles that he is right, and the dream only said that the fraggles must think for themselves. Boober wonders what will happen if they have a problem they can't solve on their own and Gobo announces that they will then just have to go to the real trash heap.
Mokey and Gobo sneak away from everyone and Gobo tells her how terrific she was with a little hug. She says, "Aw, so were you" and puts her flowered wreath on his head and runs. "No fair running, eh" laughs Gobo and he hobbles after her.
Doc thanks a tired Sprocket for fetching him some maple syrup from Ned Shimelfenny and stands on the scale. He has gained twelve pounds! Sprocket then gets on the scale and Doc realizes that he has lost seven pounds. Lovable Doc just doesn't understand how this could have happened.
The end.
This is a great episode!!

P

Princeton

Thank you for that summary, Mokey Fraggle! Not to be mean, but I was thinking of how cute it sounded for Gobo to chase Mokey on crutches. Anybody else have any summaries? I'm looking forward to reading more.

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
Princeton said:
I just thought of a couple more:
-New Trash Heap In Town
-Cavern Of Lost Dreams
-Red's Blue Dragon
-The Secret Of Convincing John
new trash heap in town ~~is when gobo gets thumped in the leg by gorgs:embarrassed: so all the fraggles are too scared to see the trash heap .... then margorie comes into their dream and tells them to look for wisdom within themselves but the dream is misinterpreted and they think mokey is their new trash heap(she didnt have the dream b/c she was painting soemthing at night).. then gobo has to tell ..well more so prove to the fraggles thats not what the dream said

Cavern of lost dreams ~~ is when cotterpin and gobo find the doozers ancestors construction's.then two doozers that were left there put gobo in jail for eating the"sacred" towers and cotterpin too.... :eek: they eventually get out and take the two doozers that were left there back to fraggle rock

Red's Blue Dragon~~ is when uncle traveling matt comes back from outer space and gobo is waiting for him and decides to go to the "T Matthew Fraggle Room" well Red comes and goes in one of the tunnels and is taken to a land with a blue dragon she comes back and tells the fraggles but they dont believe her:frown: ... theres more to that story but im not sure about tthe rest lol srry

I've never seen the secret of convincing john episode

Hope I helped