Eren Ozker Information found

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Levent,

Hey,
I dont know whats wrong with my email. Click on this link Warrick@blueyonder.co.uk and attach the file. It should work now, I emptied my Mailbox.

Im not sure of Ryan's email address!

Im not Turkish but I LOVE watching Sesame Street from all around the world, I only got to watch Susam Sokagi once when i was younger in my Friends house (He is Turkish). I think it was on SHOW TV or STAR ?

Do you have any Susam Sokagi on Video? Or even any Photo's of Minik Kus and Kirpik ? I only saw them two on the show, Someone told me about a Monster called Gulek , But i never did see him.

see ya

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Levent,

Wow, That is fantastic! Thanks so much for posting it!

Its nice to see her recognised for what she did, And all the information be correct!

Do you have any Photo's of Eren? Thats one thing we could never find...

Thanks again

Levent Goktem

Reaction score
About Eren Ozker

Eren Ozker is a Turk like me. And I am proud to see her name in the credits of Muppet Show.

I am trying hard to get more information about her. I reached one of her sisters and asked her help.

When you make a photo search on google.com (http://images.google.com) a photo of a woman can be found. When you go to the site, the photo is missing. I am not sure whether she is Eren Ozker or not but there is one photo.

I asked from her sister a photo of Miss Eren. If I manage to get it, I will post it here.

Information must be shared!
And I am just sharing it! :smile:
Warrick, I was not a regular watcher of Susam Sokagi. Because it was a child's program.

By the way, I happened to find a page on BBC.co.uk saying Pentagon was supporting Sesame Street to expand American culture everywhere. What do you think?

I made a research on cheetahs and Anatolians shepherd dogs in Namibia. Your postal stamps display wild animals, eh? :smile:

Ryan

Reaction score
Thanks so much! It's good to see another Eren fan! she deserved more credit. BTW, that is my site, and it is not Eren Ozker. It's Fran Brill, performer of Prarie Dawn. I THINK I found a pic of her in The Works, performing Scooter in a big TMM scene. Only her head and eyes can be seen, the rest of her is concealed by a puppeteer and puppet. I'll go look at it, and try to scan it for you. Warrick, I sent it to you a while back, you got it?

BTW, the top of her head can be seen in a Muppet Show episode! In the Vendaface skit on the Kaye Ballard ep. You can see her reflection in Vendaface's bottom mirror.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Levent,

Im not really from Namibia, He was joking. Sorry about that :big_grin:

Do you know of any place where I can buy a video or merchandise of Susam Sokagi ?

I have tried so many times, But never found anything.

thanks

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Levent,

Thanks!
Although that is just an American Coloring Book with Turkish translation.

Do you know if there were ever any videos available to buy?
And does it still air on Turkish TV?

thanks