1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Eren Ozker spotted in Kaye Ballard episode!

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Ryan, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Well, Eren has never been seen really on TMS right? Wrong! Look at the Vendaface sketch in the Kaye Ballard show. On the bottom of Vendaface, there is a reflection. When the first two Muppets come out, (Zelda and Janice), we see her arms and the back of her head in the reflection. Then, when the Green Whatnot comes on, we see her head, and her headband, along with he working the Muppet's rod. It's quick, but, if you ever wondered what she looked like, check this out. You can also see her at the very end of Sex and Violence, performing Droop in the backround. Eren also might be that girl in the performers pit from "TMM" in the picture from the Works book. I'll find the page number later. Look for the girl in the pic with the dark hair. Just thought I'd mention this, since nobody has really actually seen her. RIP, Eren :(
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Oh my...I think Im gonna have to redefine the term 'hardcore Muppet' fan...hehe
  3. Levent Goktem

Levent Goktem New Member

Eren is from Turkey

Eren Ozker is from Turkey, like me!
  4. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

Eren Ozker definetely needs more recognition. She was a great performer. I always loved Hilda and Wanda!

Levent Goktem, Could you email me please?
    I want to ask you some questions about Susam Sokagi !

my email address is - BlueFrackle@blueyonder.co.uk

See ya, Babushka !
  5. Levent Goktem

Levent Goktem New Member

Reflection

Yesterday I watched Kaye Ballard episode, tried to catch Eren Ozker's reflection. All I saw was a tiny piece of forehead and hair (I guess). I recorded the show and watched that piece over and over again. But I could not see a face in complete.
  6. Levent Goktem

Levent Goktem New Member

From the Guide Section:

Is that Eren Ozker who animated Wanda in that sketch? Anyone knows?
  7. BlueFrackle

Levent,

I think it was. It doesnt look like Eren is performing Hilda in that sketch.

Did you get a photo of Eren from her Sister yet?

see ya
  8. Levent Goktem

Levent Goktem New Member

Not received the photo, yet.

BlueFrackle, I haven't received the photo, yet.

Maybe Phillip has it. Phillip?
  9. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Not yet. It will be permanently archived in the tributes section of the site.
  10. BlueFrackle

Levent,

I thought you requested the Photo? Or was it Phil?

thanks
  11. Smy Guiley

Smy Guiley New Member

I have the episode on VCD so the pause is perfectly clear. We watched it yesterday but I didn't stop it to check it out yet. I'm sure I could get a good pic if the quality is decent.

eric
  12. Levent Goktem

Levent Goktem New Member

Five years on

I still cannot see a tribute page for Eren Ozker.

I found and contacted her sister, requested her to uncover sad and buried memories of Eren, persuaded her to share what she'd got about Eren with us and still there is no tribute page!

Eren does not deserve this.
  13. Levent Goktem

Levent Goktem New Member

Is Eren Ozker tribute page online now? Many years passed.