Eric Jacobson performing other Muppets question?

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Hey does anybody know if Eric Jacobson performed any other characters on Muppet productions besides Frank Oz's characters.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well we know he has prefromed Guy Smily on Sesame Street, and thats all I know of so far.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Yes. Even though Oz's characters are his main responsibility (that keeps someone pretty busy - so busy of course that Frank himself wasn't able to do it!), that's not his sole function and he does to other characters - mostly on Sesame Street (including Blogg though granted that's more a voiceover than Muppeteering) but aside from SST his best known original character would probably be Harry the Duck from Bear in the Big Blue House.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Eric does Blogg? So did he also do the Big Bad Wolf when Jerry Nelson couldn't anymore? I was under the impression that was David Rudman. :embarrassed:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Scratch what i said about Blogg (you replied before i had a chance to edit). According to Muppet Wiki he's done by Joey (but i could swear that sounds much more like Eric). At any rate, Eric does do many minor characters and voiceovers on SST aside from Frank's characters.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I would love to see Eric get his own main Muppet. I think he would do really good and make them his own.