Ernie and Bert go fishing

groverluva

Reaction score
I am looking for this clip where E&B go fishing. I cant remember all the details but I know Bert cant catch a fish and gets frustrated, so Ernie calls for the fish and says "here fishey fishey fishey" and a big fish jumps into the boat and says something I dont remember. I think alot of fish jump in the boat.?? I would say this is my favorite clip, but all I have is a memory. If anyone has this I will make it well worth your while, I want the full episode its on but will take just the clip. please help verseone42@aol.com or pm me thanks!!!! :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
groverluva said:
I am looking for this clip where E&B go fishing. I cant remember all the details but I know Bert cant catch a fish and gets frustrated, so Ernie calls for the fish and says "here fishey fishey fishey" and a big fish jumps into the boat and says something I dont remember. I think alot of fish jump in the boat.?? I would say this is my favorite clip, but all I have is a memory. If anyone has this I will make it well worth your while, I want the full episode its on but will take just the clip. please help verseone42@aol.com or pm me thanks!!!! :stick_out_tongue: :frown:
I don't have the clip unfortunatly, but do remember very well what you are talking about. Bert wants Ernie to be quiet while fishing, but Ernie's technique is to call for the fish "here fishy fishy fishy" Since he is more successful than Bert, Bert decides to try calling "here fishy fishy fishy" He starts out too softly so Ernie tells him he has to yell louder. Bert yells louder and louder until a big fish jumps in the boats and says "you called?" or something like that. It is a great clip, so I hope someone can get it for you! :smile:

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I don't have the clip unfortunatly, but do remember very well what you are talking about. Bert wants Ernie to be quiet while fishing, but Ernie's technique is to call for the fish "here fishy fishy fishy" Since he is more successful than Bert, Bert decides to try calling "here fishy fishy fishy" He starts out too softly so Ernie tells him he has to yell louder. Bert yells louder and louder until a big fish jumps in the boats and says "you called?" or something like that. It is a great clip, so I hope someone can get it for you! :smile:
I believe it was a shark who jumped in last, and after saying "You called?" starts laughing like Ernie. Bert then predictably faints. Very funny clip. I don't think I have it but I remember it vividly.

Xerus

Reaction score
That skit made me laugh so much. The way Ernie shouts, "HEEEERE FISHY FISHY FISHY!" in a loud voice. This skit was also seen on Plaza Sesamo, and it sounded funny when Ernie shouted that same line in Spanish. :smile:

And that shark was also in an earlier skit where it was singing a song about his, Perfectly Pearl White Teeth.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that's one of my favorite Bert and Ernie skits! It was hard for my parents to convince me NOT to yell the next time we went fishing :wink: