Ernie and Bert on the Auction Block... Again

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I thought these sold the first time... so, either this guy has another pair of them or, uh, well, they didn't.

Ernie and Bert Replicas

To me, they are very close, but no cigar. They're off just enough to ruin it for me.

:stick_out_tongue:

BEAR

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
I thought these sold the first time... so, either this guy has another pair of them or, uh, well, they didn't.

Ernie and Bert Replicas

To me, they are very close, but no cigar. They're off just enough to ruin it for me.

You're right, they did have these up before. Not sure if they are the same ones though because I remember Bert looking a lot worse the first time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, uh, what happened to ol buddy Bert's head?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I checked their ended auctions, and these are the exact same pictures they used last time.

Makes ya wonder...

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
So, uh, what happened to ol buddy Bert's head?
Oh that. It got caught in the blender and unfortunately it was on liquidize. Now he's damged for life. Poor thing.

MGov

Reaction score
According to the guy's listings, they sold the first time and he got feedback from the person who bought them.

So these are allegedly different puppets.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Well, well... makes you wonder. He's selling another pair using the same pictures. Not exactly on the up and up.

The last three he had up (Elmo, Fat Blue and Beaker) didn't sell.

BEAR

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
Well, well... makes you wonder. He's selling another pair using the same pictures. Not exactly on the up and up.

The last three he had up (Elmo, Fat Blue and Beaker) didn't sell.

Is it the same picture? You sure? I dunno, they look a little different to me. Like I said the first ones looked pretty bad, but these I actually thought looked closer to the real thing (well...kinda).:stick_out_tongue:

muppetperson

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Is it the same picture? You sure? I dunno, they look a little different to me. Like I said the first ones looked pretty bad, but these I actually thought looked closer to the real thing (well...kinda).:stick_out_tongue:
They are the same image,but for some reason,the latest picture now has a light shine behind Ernie!!