Ernie and Bert's Addition song

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Never mind. Someone already answered my question on the "Classic Muppets" forum.

Drtooth

Reaction score
To Daffy Fan

Sorry If I am not arround when You need me. I don't have my own computer, so I have to use the school ones. Sorry about that. My replys are only during School Days usually from 9-3:00. Tuesdays till 9 PM!

Basically that bloated actor Marlon Brando insulted Frank Oz while they were shooting The Score!

Forgive my lateness..

Speakin' of late, I have to go soon.

See you tomorrow!!!

Hays

Reaction score
What, there aren't enough Native American Muppets for Marlin?

Go figure.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

That's okay. Chilly Down answered my question on the other forum. Thanks anyway.

dcfboss

Reaction score
I saw that too! I don't care who does the voice or anything....but when Cookie Monster started eating the chair I almost died laughing

Cookie Monster IS DA MAN

lol

salemfan

Reaction score
I love that song! It sounds like a country song. And it also teaches a great lesson about the "dangers" of being greedy. The guests who enter Bert and Ernie's house represent the things greedy people get and want. Sometimes it's best to be happy with only one-or two. But adding and adding until the quantity is really high can lead to chaos-so the greedy miser has to subtract(get rid of)some of his or her belongings.