Ernie and Count

Jaboom97

Reaction score
Noggin reverted back to 1988 after about 5 --1969 epsidoes fromt he last two and half weekends.

Anyhow I saw a sketch I dont recall and that involved Ernie being hired by the count to answer his telephone. The job becomes difficult as the Count will not allow Ernie to answer as the count counts all of the rings and then proceeds to tell ernie "I told you it would not be an easy job" What year is this from as I have never seen this one? I favor the count as my favorite muppets so it saddens me he is not in the episodes from 1969 season 1. About what time should I expect to see a return of count episodes on Noggin in other words what year??? What year is this from, and I remember once my grandma telling me as a kid about Ernie visting the Count's castle and as a little kid I just assume she made this up to keep my imagination going, but well I guess not.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I think The Count first appeared in 1972 or 1973...so in a few weeks, I think (after they get to Gabi's birth, they'll probably go back to where they left off, with the fifth Unpaved episode from season 1)...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jaboom97
I favor the count as my favorite muppet
Dude, you have AWEsome taste. The Count is my favorite from SS, and my 3rd favorite overall! :big_grin:

Well, I guess maybe 2nd, cause my top 2 are really "un-divideable".

*new word thinker-upper for the day*

Gonzo

Reaction score
"Indivisible."

And DON'T come back here and say, "But I can see them!"

:wink:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

roadrat15

Reaction score
Re: Re: Ernie and Count

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Dude, you have AWEsome taste. The Count is my favorite from SS, and my 3rd favorite overall! :big_grin:

Well, I guess maybe 2nd, cause my top 2 are really "un-divideable".

*new word thinker-upper for the day*
"Ah . . .one camera.Hi mom!"