Ernie and Grover Figure Pics

WiGgY

Reaction score
I'm trying to find something good about the new Ernie and I can't. How can they mess up THAT bad? Poor Ernie.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Ernie just looks terrible, the mouth is way to big. Grover I like, my for me the best oin the line would have to be Cookie followed by Grover/Oscar and then Bert & Ernie.

I'll get them all in case Series 2 turns out much better and I get them all, then I'd feel weird missing one or two from the collection.

BornBlue

Reaction score
Yikes! They are both horrible!

If any of the Palisades toys looked like that, I wouldn't have a cluttered office and I'd have more disposable income!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I hate it too. If they don't do better in the future.

Whatever

Reaction score
No wonder they didn't want to show us these pictures. :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Ernie is very disappointing. I think that if Grover's eyes and nose were made smaller, he would be perfect. But Ernie - ahhhhh.... He looks so wrong, that I don't even know what small changes could fix him. He was my least favorite before, something about him just looked wrong, but now he looks even worse. I hope that Fun-4-All decided to postpone releasing the figures for a little while longer so that they can fix these figures- especially Ernie... :stick_out_tongue:

jediX

Reaction score
Yeeccch.... I'm glad Palisades is taking care of the Muppets line instead of these guys. Grover looks like he's being choked by some invisible thing.