1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Ever wonder about Nanny

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by bobhopesite, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I dunno. I couldnt see it either. Actually, all the collection section images were missing:grouchy:
  2. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Hmm, it's looking more and more like Kermitage is going down for repairs again...

BJ
  3. i always thought nanny had beautiful blue eyes, long brown hair and a beautiful smile like julia roberts.
    Fraggline likes this.
  4. christinefood

christinefood New Member

yea .. i thought she'd be old too
    hmm .. i always wondered about her

-christine :)
  5. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I have to say that I never really thought about what she looked like? But no that you mention it I would think she's not really old, like in her 40's or so.

Wouldn't it be something in Muppet Babies that instead of Nanny. What if Hilda was the babies watcher. I just thought about that, I think it would of be kinda cool.
  6. crabcakes

crabcakes New Member

I always thought she'd have look like the barbara billingsley hoojamaflip too. with brown hair.

The thing with only showing the legs; they did that on Cow and Chicken too, that was was great show:crazy:
  7. amygam

amygam Member

I always thought she would look like Angela Lansbury.
    TheMonsterAteMe likes this.
  8. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I always thought she had short light brown tied up hair and a face like a human from scooby-doo...
    amygam likes this.
  9. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I thought she would look like Granny from Looney Tunes. Now I'm mixing Baby Looney Tunes and Muppet Babies together! :eek:
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  10. mo

mo Well-Known Member

no!!!!!!!!! don't muppet babies was fine and actually pretty funny! but baby loony tunes is/......
  11. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yes, I know... It's horrible that they copied Muppet Babies. :mad:
    mo likes this.
  12. bingboingcutie

bingboingcutie Active Member

It's funny, but I always imagined her as Mildred for some reason...not that she was Mildred, but looked like her. :p
    Fraggline and Beauregard like this.
  13. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

In one episode they pointed up to her face. But it was a face of a green monster (in imagination of course). However, she had a black haired bun during that image. So still not knowing what her face looks like. I can imagine her hair was in a black haired bun.
  14. bingboingcutie

That would sound plausible. I wonder if Jim or any of the animators or voicers had ideas of what they thought Nanny looked like.
  15. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

:) That's cool!​
    Mildred should definitely have been one of the caretakers of the Muppet Babies...maybe as a carefree teenage babysitter. If I ever get to write Muppet Kids books, I plan on giving her that sort of a role.
    Did you imagine that she would wear Nanny's clothes--you know, have her cartoon body--and a Muppet head?
  16. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Hayley B likes this.
  17. bingboingcutie

Yeah, I kind of did...I sort of could picture her with the legs, but there was still something a little unsettling about a tiny Muppet head on a huge Muppet body, with those human hands no less.
    Fraggline likes this.
  18. bingboingcutie

19. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Wasn't a big fan of that piece (the one I made), so I deleted it. I'll try to get it back up, though.
  20. bingboingcutie

Sweet. Can't wait!