Everyone...I want HONESTY here:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I promise I won't get mad or hurt:
Have I been complaining too much with what's been going on with me healthwise?
I ask because:
a)there are people worse off than me and either I don't know it or just felt like venting.
b) another forum I'm in doesn't seem to give a darn about what's been going on with me healthwise.
You all have been so WONDERFUL as far as sympathizing with me goes.And I love you all like family. But if I've been whining too much....please let me know,OK?
Love,
Kath

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Kathy. You have all the right in the world to whine, and complain. We love you like a big sister (or I do anyway) and I'll always be here to offer up (((HUGS))) whenever you need 'em! And I know you'd do the same for me! :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Well, in complete honesty from me, I don't think you've been complaining too much at all. You have been having a bit of a hard time recently, and we are here for you... we're here to listen! That's what friends do for each other. And you know we're always wishing you the best, as well as always wishing the best for everyone else here. We're always here to listen when you need it! So, to answer your question honestly, no, I personally don't think you're complaining too much at all. :smile:

I'm sorry the people on that other forum haven't seemed to care. That's awful. But that's one of the great things about MC... there are so many really nice and caring people here!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well we give a dran at this forum Kathy. We are here to listen to you're problems, not compain about you complaining about them, haha! And we're just going to keep on being wondreful to you, too! Sooo, the answer is a no form me.

Katzi428

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Kathy. You have all the right in the world to whine, and complain. We love you like a big sister (or I do anyway) and I'll always be here to offer up (((HUGS))) whenever you need 'em! And I know you'd do the same for me! :big_grin:
Awww ((((Ry)))) thanks! And yes...I would do the same for you if the shoe were on the other foot.
I love ya like a younger brother (even though I'm old enough to be your mother!:eek: ) But putting that fact aside ,thanks for the support:smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Skye said:
Well, in complete honesty from me, I don't think you've been complaining too much at all. You have been having a bit of a hard time recently, and we are here for you... we're here to listen! That's what friends do for each other. And you know we're always wishing you the best, as well as always wishing the best for everyone else here. We're always here to listen when you need it! So, to answer your question honestly, no, I personally don't think you're complaining too much at all. :smile:

I'm sorry the people on that other forum haven't seemed to care. That's awful. But that's one of the great things about MC... there are so many really nice and caring people here!
Thanks so much Caroline!:smile: I've been going less & less to that other forum anyway. And you're right...there are more caring people here.
Ilikemuppets said:
Well we give a dran at this forum Kathy. We are here to listen to you're problems, not compain about you complaining about them, haha! And we're just going to keep on being wondreful to you, too! Sooo, the answer is a no form me.
What's a "dran"?:wink: I'm only kidding with you,William.I know you meant darn You're great too!And thanks!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Nope.

Don't feel guilty just because you feel your problems aren't as big as some peoples. Small problems are problems too, and need fixed.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I personally think that ALL medical problems are bigger problems than people who cry over the fact that their coffee was too hot. I guess some people just don't understand you like we do. Ok that part was just kinda creepy, but you know what I mean.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I have to agree with you Sarah. I think that small problems only become big problems when there not fixed. And it's easy to just pass it off and say well. it's not my problem. And I think that is one of the biggest problems with the world. But how can the big ones be fixed if we can't fix the small ones?