1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Everyone loves the Homestar Runner!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeffrey Gray, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Member

Hey, I just discovered a really cool webtoon site, Homestar Runner. It's at www.homestarrunner.com. Has anyone heard of it?

Anyway, anyone who wants to see this really funny site, go there ASAP!

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

That Homestar Runner? That guy's total crap! The crap in his brains has crap for brains! He is so stupid! He is really dumb... and bad.

But that Yello Dello! Oh, man. What a hottie.

:D :D :D

muppetgem likes this.
  3. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

Looks like Strong Bad spends some time over at Muppet Central posting under the name HeraLirambar. Yeah, Jeffrey, that's a hilarious site, my best friend showed it to me a few weeks ago and since then I've been addicted.

4. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

I have been pointed to that site many times by some of my hip, young friends online.

Missing the humor in it is how I know I am an old geezer.

Thanks.

5. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

Oh, man I WISH I was Strong Bad; he gets all the ladies. Wait... I mean... uh... er... hey look over there! *run away, run away!*

6. gymkatarules

gymkatarules New Member

I've been watching that site since around the time it first began. Beyond any description. Brilliant stuff.

I have a tendency to get requests for both "Circles" and "The Strongbadia National Anthem" at my shows.

-Chris

7. CruznAlongJ

CruznAlongJ New Member

Woohoo! Homestar Runner is a great site. I've wasted many a precious hour there... I even sport my own Homestar sweatshirt. I get so much attention from random people with that thing... I love it. :D

8. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Will you put that fweakin' sandwich down?

9. CruznAlongJ

CruznAlongJ New Member

I hate that fweakin marshmallow!

10. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

Somebody get this fweakin' duck away from me!

11. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

*Looks at script*

Script- "Before I download a ton of EM mp3s, I post about 137 muppety, muffiny posts."

Okay I've got this.

Before I surf something. often times I post something, too.

12. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

DELETED!!!

13. Boober_Baby

Boober_Baby New Member

Yay! I DO love the Homestar Runner. I've been shown that site before too, but only just recently so it's all pretty new to me. But I love it, it makes me giggle. And Strong Bad is really hot! I like how he's shirtless. XP

Another really great site to go to (and I'm sure some of you have heard of this one too) is:

www.8legged.com

Tako RULES!!! You've gotta love the sensitive octopus type. And the great thing about these toons is they're actually recipes. Also, during the toons their are so many things to click that it's worth watching at least a 2nd time. I still love the chocolate chip rap. ^^

^_^ Debo

14. C to the J

C to the J Active Member

Guess what, the site is up and running again! The latest (and longest) cartoon is now up! Just in time for Halloween, too!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/ween14.html

Oh, and during the scene with the King of Town and the Poopsmith, click on the shovel when you see it to unlock a scene with Homsar.

15. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Awesome! I'll have to check it out!

16. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

Holy crap! It's a new H*R cartoon, this time celebrating its 20th anniversary by actually producing a new story based on an unfinished concept from a sequel to the book! Loved all the in-jokes here! :)

C to the J likes this.
  17. C to the J

C to the J Active Member

I thought nobody would ever get back to this thread! For those of you just noticing "Homestar Runner Goes for the Gold," plenty of new content has been added in the past couple of years.

• Sbemail206 (April Fools' Day '15)
    • Record Store Day
    • Flash is Dead
    • Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 17.2 - roughly 31 minutes long! (April Fools' Day '16)
    • Two Halloween Toons, one of which has a greater emphasis on the costumes
    • Fan Costumes '15 and '16 (you'll get a kick out of end of the latter)
    And you should check @StrongBadActual on Twitter for some exclusive bits. Pretty good stuff.

18. C to the J

C to the J Active Member

A new SBEmail recently came out! Strong Bad's computer, the Lappier, is still doing well after a 2-year-and-4-month-long hiatus. Apparently, it's about Senor Cardgage getting his own character video (like the other twelve characters) and the effect it has on those who watch it.

19. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

The Robot Chicken season 9 trailer showed footage of a Homestar Runner sketch. Considering it's the first time they've parodied this franchise, it looked awesome, :)

20. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

I'm just now getting into Homestar (I know, I'm extremely late to the party), and I love it. Strong Bad and his emails are freakin' hilarious. This one has to be one of my favorites I've seen so far:

"My mouth was a broken JPEG!"