Exciting news

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
In July of next year my brother and sister-in-law are expecting their second child :big_grin:

A little baby brother or sister for my neice Vanessa. That's great:excited:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, that's great! Despite not being in your family, and knowing about this for under two minutes, I've got my fingers crossed for a girl.
:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, that's wonderful! :excited:

Congratulations to your brother, sister-in-law and little Vanessa. And congratulations, Uncle Marty! :big_grin:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Congratulations, Marty! That's great news!:smile:

My cousin is expecting her first child within weeks now...possibly by my birthday, although her and her husband don't want to know the gender.

Congrats again!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wow, that's great! Despite not being in your family, and knowing about this for under two minutes, I've got my fingers crossed for a girl.
:wink:
Great minds must think alike Kate. I'd also like it to be a second girl. But if it's a boy I'll be just as happy naturally.:big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Aww, that's wonderful! :excited:

Congratulations to your brother, sister-in-law and little Vanessa. And congratulations, Uncle Marty! :big_grin:
Thanks Skye. Your sunny bright and clear blue wishes are most appreciated.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Congratulations, Marty! That's great news!:smile:

My cousin is expecting her first child within weeks now...possibly by my birthday, although her and her husband don't want to know the gender.

Congrats again!
Thank you Tony and congratulations in return for the anticipated arrival of your cousin's baby:excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
*cheers*
:big_grin: I Am So Happy For You!
I believe that was meant to be a big grin in your post Claudia, but it didn't come out right.:sympathy: So I've fixed it up for you in my quote. Let's share the joyful happiness all around.:excited:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That is wonderful news Marty! How great for Vanessa to have a little brother or sister.