1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Exciting Upcoming Adventure For Me

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Bill Bubble Guy, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Hello everybody. It's been a long time since I last visited these forums but I know many of you will remember me.

I want to let all my old MC friends know that I am booked for my second trip to Texas USA. Last year I spent 5 weeks in October/November meeting my fiancée Michelle AKA Muppet Baby for the very first time. This year I an set for 13 weeks starting October 27th. It will be an even bigger adventure than last time for I will not only experience Halloween again but also Thanksgiving celebrations and my first ever white Christmas. We will also discuss our future marriage together in more detail.

Michelle has also been meaning to get back here regularly. I will keep you all updated now and we will be posting together during our time together.

Best wishes to all of you. :):D:excited:
  2. Hubert Well-Known Member

I never really knew you here before, but I just wanted to wish you good luck on your trip and on your future marriage. Hope you have a wonderful time in Texas.
  3. Beakerfan Active Member

That is fantastic Marty! I'm so happy for you! Please keep us updated ^_^
  4. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Glad to see you're active Marty!
  5. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Thank you Tutter fan. Though my activeness is very sporadic at best due to the hassling time we're having with house renovations. But they're coming along well.

Thank you also Hubert and Alex. Things are progressing smoothly for my trip and hopefully Michelle and I will be able to post together more regularly while I'm over there too. We did a little last year but she was also hassled with her own family's house situation problems. But they're long sorted out so this time we should be able to be active together on MC. :)
    muppetfan24/7 and Hubert like this.
  6. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Hey Marty, (Still wanting to type Mary even after all this time, lol)! How exciting that you're coming back to the states! Sorry that you won't be dropping by New York though. So you're not spending Christmas with your mom then? Oh, and speaking of Christmas, we can hardly get a white one here in New York, and you expect to get one in Texas? lol
    :crazy: Anyway, I hope you have a good time, and as everyone else has said, please keep us updated!
    Bill Bubble Guy likes this.
  7. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Where in Texas?
  8. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Sorry it's been a long time since my last update RedPiggy, but Michelle lives around the area of Ransom Canyon and Lubbock.

And thank you for your kind post Kate. Some bad news though. :(

I've accidentally cracked my elbow. Fell onto some pavement while visiting my relatives in Brisbane last week. Only a hairline break though so it will heal mostly by the time I'm ready to fly on the 27th.
  9. RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Ah. I'm in the DFW area. At any rate, I hope your elbow heals soon. *huggles*
  10. bobhopesite Active Member

I hope everyone remembers me too! I have not been here in a while either. I wish the best to you Marty!
  11. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Thank you BHS. I remember you very well.

And my elbow is much healed thank you RedPiggy. I just need to be very careful with how I use my bad arm. The trip went well and we have just had our Halloween Party at Michelle's house. I wore a Harry Potter costume and she was Hermione Granger.