Extra Electric Mayhem Members?

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
ok, i know the electric mayhem members are dr teeth, floyd, janice, zoot, and animal. but were there any other members of the band that weren't in the band long?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes there certainly was. There was Lips, a round-headed guy with yellow string hair and a beard. He played the trumpet and sang just once ( believe). He was Steve Whitmere's character in the band.

There was also Nigal the conductor who was a fish (I think)

Plus, a lady who played the trumbone.

But only Lips really was part of the EM band, the rest were more like the theatre orchestra.

jrcheekymonkey

Reaction score
Can anyone help!!!

Hi everyone - Im new to this so hope Im in the right place!!
Does anyone know where I can download or get a copy of The Animal cover of Wipeout ? Ive tried everywhere I know of but I can't seem to find it ?
Can anyone help ?
Would be really grateful as its a birthday gift to an Animal fan!!!
Thanks everyone and Fozzie rocks !!!

:embarrassed:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Clifford was once a part of the band for the "Muppets in Walt Disney World" special.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I think only Dr Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Animal, Lips and Clifford can be classed as Electric Mayhem members, the rest were the Muppet Show Orchestra (which also included Rowlf and Crazy Harry too)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I'd classify Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Lips and Animal as the Electric Mayhem. To me, Clifford seemed to be one of those extras that could help out when the band needed him, kind of like Rowlf.

ryan