Facebook Group

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yep, Ed is right, contact myself or Prawnie to be added to the group if you wish. I started it up a few months ago just for fun and for another place for us all to connect. Only sign up though if you want your identity known since there is no way to stop us from seeing your real names.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Don't I know who you are? See me one another clearly, do we know who we are?

Wa-ha! So is life.
Amati-wana-ha, so is life.

Wa-ha! So is life.
Amati-wana-ha-ha, so is life!
***** COUNT!

But seriously, I'm not. Is it available for public view?

Now if we had a MC Myspace.....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Yes, the MC group on Facebook is available for public viewing. Just do a search and you'll find it as the Official MC Group.
If you want to join, contact Beth or Prawny. Although I wonder if officers can approve membership there too.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Hey... Yes, the MC group on Facebook is available for public viewing. Just do a search and you'll find it as the Official MC Group.
If you want to join, contact Beth or Prawny. Although I wonder if officers can approve membership there too.
Kewl, thanks. I don't have a facebook, but I've been thinkin bout gettin one :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Huh? Prawny, don't you know who he is? Don't I know who you are? See me one another clearly, do we know who we are?

Wa-ha! So is life.
Amati-wana-ha, so is life.

Wa-ha! So is life.
Amati-wana-ha-ha, so is life!
I've always wondered what exactly they are singing there. Thanks, Count! :zany:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I really do want to join! I will as soon as I can get an account. So looking forward to seeing you all there in the future!:smile: