Family Guy Fraggle references

baby sinclair

Reaction score
family guy FR references.

Cant recall which episodes but their father was trying to sale his home and his customer wasnt paying him much attention so he desperatly yelled out 'Wait this is where the pilgrims landed at fraggle rock" just if any one else had seen this episode.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I've Seen the episode you are talking about. It is the episode called "Peter, Peter, Caviar Eater".

In the episode the Griffin's inherit a very large house from Lois' aunt. The family moves to the new home, and Peter sells their old house. After some stupid spending the family looses their money and and the family gets tired of their new rich. Peter is forced to sell the new house so he can afford to re-buy the old one. In order to get the house sold he has to convince an actuioneer the house is historic, thus raising the value, so they can afford to move back home. Below is a transcript from part of the when Peter tries to prove the house is historic, and mentions Fraggle Rock.

Peter points to craving in the wall that says "Jesus was here 2/15/57 B.C"

Auctioneer : "So your saying Jesus crave his name about this mantle 51 years before he was born?"

Peter : "He's jesus, he can do anything, and look here!"

Peter points at a a hole in the wall.

Peter : "That's where the stock market crashed!"

Auctioneer : "Physically?"

Peter : "Oh I'm telling you, you can't take a step in this house without un-covering something historcial"

Peter taps on the ground, then hears a train whistle. He lifts a floor board to reveal a toy train running on a circular track.

Peter : "Wait a second... could that be Harry Tubmen's secret underground railroad? oh it is!"

Auctioneer : "I've seen enough...I happen to know nothing historical and significant occurred here. Good day"

Peter holds up a small rock

Peter : "Wait Look this is where the pilgrams landed, at Fraggle Rock"

Auctioneer walks out.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Here are some more Henson referances from Family Guy and the episodes they appear in.

"I Never Met the Dead Man"
Stewie has a "Bond Villian" moment when he starts arguing with the characters with Seseame Street phone

"Mind over Murder"
TV shows start to run together in Peter's mind when he flashes to "Sesame on the Street". Bert and Ernie are cops in a cop drama (Like NYPD Blue).

"Brian Does Hollywood"
Stewie has another "Bond Villian" moment while interigating his Kermit doll (tied up to his bed post), he threatens him with abuse to his beloved Piggy (with a Miss. Piggy doll)

"A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Bucks"
Meg tries her bird calls in New York City and Big Bird responds.

"A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Bucks"
When checking into a hotel, Peter asks if there are any bellhops at the hotel that are "rats like in the Muppets". A great referance to the Great Muppet Caper.

"Family Guy Viewer Mail #1"
When Brian and Peter watch Sesame Street, the argue if the Count is a Vampire who sucks the blood of the children on the street.

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Thanx gelfling waldo and sorry guys that i did'nt respond earlier i've been so busy with school and all that good stuff*cough* :rolleyes: .

WiGgY

Reaction score
"Mind over Murder"
TV shows start to run together in Peter's mind when he flashes to "Sesame on the Street". Bert and Ernie are cops in a cop drama (Like NYPD Blue).

Actually I think only Bert was a cop and Ernie was his lover.

The Big Bird one was funny and I loved the Fraggle Rock refference. Stewie "having his way" with Piggy was disturbing.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Thrie are also alot on F.R.I.E.N.D.S! Like Chandler says "Ross, Hornswaggle? What are you dating a Character from Fraggle Rock?" He also says, when Pheobee is mad at PBS because her mom had just killed her self so she wrote to Sesame Street and was mad because they never wrote back! Chandler says, well you know alot of those Muppets don't have thumbs"
There are alot more I just cant think of them!
Ty