1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fan Art - Muppet Monster Posters - Series 2

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Psammeadboi, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Psammeadboi

Psammeadboi Active Member

For those of you who enjoyed my Muppet Monster Posters the first time around, I've started working on Series 2. Starting with this little unknown gem of a film from 1927.

Hope you enjoy!

[​IMG]

I'm working on some more, so hold tight! But to keep your appetite for Muppet related art full - check out my other work here.

2. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Hey Dude, you're actually swell on making some classy posters! Keep it up. ;)

Oh, don't tell me, it looks like...Crazy Harry! :crazy:

Psammeadboi likes this.
  3. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

4. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

This is so cool! Keep posting these Muppet posters including Muppet monsters. The one on the poster looks more like Crazy Harry to me.

Psammeadboi and theSHE124 like this.
  5. Psammeadboi

Yup! It is indeed Crazy Harry! He was a perfect fit for "London After Midnight."

theSHE124 and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  6. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Fantastic! Brilliant! Amazing!

7. Psammeadboi

Here's another poster! This time from another obscure film - "This Island Earth." Dr. Busnen Honeydew as the Metaluna Mutant.

Now, I stated before that Bunsen would make a great Dr. Frankenstein for my Beaker as Frankenstein's monster poster. But this one came together so nicely, I couldn't pass it up.

[​IMG]

For more of my Muppet Monster posters and other Muppet art, click here.

Hope you all enjoy it!

theSHE124 and MissMusical12 like this.
  8. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Gnarly, dude! Say, has Bunsen ever dressed up as an alien? It would be interesting...:confused: maybe for a Pigs in Space sketch...

By the way, before I finish, Happy Easter everyone! :cluck: