1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Fan Art - My Muppet Sketch Book

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Vic Romano, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I was going through my closet and found some sketches of Muppet art I've done I thought I'd share with you. They're just sketches, nothin' more; but please check them out!

• When I was working on my Muppet Anime Comic, I was trying to come up with concepts for :halo: and ways on making him look weireder. What I learned is the Muppets are weired enough, and changing that was tough before I finally decided on the Dragon Animal that ended up in the comic. Here are some roughs of what I was going for:
    Animal Sketches

• Here are some fun things I fooled around with with the SS gang:
    Sesame Street sketches

• In my work, I try to incorporate some of myself in my work, and slid in some tributes on some pieces. Here's a sketch I did of Jim:
    Jim

• I've been drawing the Muppets all my life, and although I couldn't find the stuff I did when I was little, here's some stuff from my early teen years:
    Older Sketches

• As an artist, the greatest gift we have is the liberty to do what we want:
    Various Techniques

2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

As usual I am just amazed by your talent Vic! I always love seeing your sketches and art work, they're just amazing! Keep up the good work!

3. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

I absolutely LOVE the one of Kermit on the park bench!
    I love all of them, actually, but that one in particular stood out to me. Maybe it's because that's one of my favorite scenes from Great Muppet Caper... but then again, maybe it's because you're such a great artist!

4. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

Yeah, great pics. I love the one with FB & K being real animals.

5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Your one awsome artiest. I love all those you did. I really love the Animal being that hes one of my favorite. I hope I can get my drawings up soon. I just need someone to help me get them up and I could show all types of cartoons and my own creations. But your one of the coolest people on here to have that talent.

6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Thanks, guys. I can always count on you to make me smile!

7. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Wow! :eek: Wickedly cool Vic! Way to go! I always enjoy your artwork. Maybe I'l be that good some day. * Laughs out loude * :) You have a true talent. ;)

8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Didi I never post on this thread? I know I looked at it! BEcuase I remeber loving those Sesame Pictures so much...

Sorry Vic!

9. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

-Vic Is My True Colleague.-
    Here`s a
    >laurel wreath<

10. AAO

AAO Member

DUDE! Those things are awesome! I love'em! Especially the way Fozzie bear looks...I can just see an animated series based on these...I love them! Keep up the good work

11. EleganceLiberty

EleganceLiberty New Member

WOW! Those are AWESOME! =O

Have you ever thought of drawing Fraggles at some point? I'd love to see you try Boober. ^^;;;

12. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Wow, thanks for the bump, guys! Fraggles, eh? Hmmm...
    *Dramatically turns and goes down into basement*
    Vic Moppet? What are you doing here?
    Sorry... I'm muffining my own thread!!!